Return To Blog
- $2,720,000 purchase of 44 units in Greeley, CO. 80% LTV, 12/30, FNMA. 1960's vintage.
- $1,680,000 purchase of 24 units in Greeley, CO. 80% LTV, 12/30, FNMA. 1960's vintage
- $510,000 purchase of 6 plex in Evans, CO. 75% LTV 7 year fixed, 30 year amortization. 1970's vintage.
- $420,000 loan on purchase of a 6 plex in Lakewood, CO. Closed in 35 days, no pre-payment penalty.
- $2,300,000 refinance on 5 property portfolio: 2 small apartments and City Block of 6 SF rentals - Longmont, CO; Walgreens w/only 2.5 years left on the lease - Louisville, CO; small apartment building - Cheyenne, WYO. $500,000 cash out to owner.
- $1,800,000, 77% LTV on purchase of 38 unit in Tulsa metro area. 1970's vintage. Out of state borrower, property in flood plain. Freddie Mac.
- $3,300,000 cash out refinance after only one year of ownership, 52 unit, Windsor, CO 1970's vintage. FNMA.
- $1,575,000 75% cash out refinance after only one year ownership, Greeley, CO 44 unit converted school. 1st time FNMA borrowers..
- $3,200,000 Cashout refinance of single-family portfolio in Aurora, CO.
- $2,200,000 refinance of 108 unit apartment property in Garland, TX. 1970's vintage, portfolio lender
- $310,000 refinance of 8 unit property. Challanges were small loan size, out of state borrower, poor liquidity and net worth.
- 14 unit apartment building in North Aurora. 75% LTV, refinance of $254,000.
- 102 unit property in Arlington, TX. 1660's vintage, $2,000,000 cash out refinance, out of state owner.
- 26 unit apartment complex in 35 days over holiday. First time borrower with no MF experience. Loan of $900,000.
- 12,000 sf office building in Central Denver - foreign national borrower. $950,000.
- Refinance of 16 units in Littleton, CO 1950's vintage, closed in 30 days.